Mustard Ideas: Heaven and Hell is fabulous on a grilled cheese sandwich...add green chili
Any of the mustards make great pan sauces for pork, chicken, lamb, etc.. Try marinating with any of the mustards. Delicious! Of course Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Deviled Eggs, salad dressing,
Stir Sweet and Saucy Mexican Hot Chocolate sauce into your coffee or hot milk for a delicious hot drink.
Mix a spoonful of Sweet and Saucy Rum or Frank’s Whiskey Caramel into apple cider for a great twist on a fall favorite.
Drizzle your latte with Sweet and Saucy Caramel sauce for a fabulous caramel macchiato.
• Brush Sweet and Saucy Frank’s Whiskey Caramel on babyback ribs at the end
of your grilling time for a great alternative to barbeque sauce.
• Drizzle pork or salmon with Sweet and Saucy Chardonnay Peach Caramel
sauce and place it under a hot broiler for a fabulous finish to your meat.
• Make regular brownies into delicious turtle brownies with a topping
of your favorite Sweet and Saucy Caramel sauce and some pecans.
• Dress up your morning oatmeal with a spoonful of Sweet and Saucy Peanut
• Take your favorite flavor, stick the spoon in the jar, and enjoy!